lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

I love when the clouds go round and round, when the wind blows. It's cold outside again, and sometimes it is inside of me.
It's just this terrible feeling of losing a battle which started a long time ago.
Time passes so fast, as fast as I don't realise what is happening at the moment, and I don't even know what happened yesterday.
Everything belongs to yesterday. You and me. But we're still creating a new present, difficult to understand, but at least, I feel better now. Much better than a year ago, by these days.
Nothing lasts forever, although someone said once that diamonds do.
Nothing lasts forever, because the wind blows and we are like the clouds which dance and dace in the blue sky until the day we die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Que tus susurros no se los lleve el viento. Ponlos por escrito :)